The certainties behind a higher vibe

 

It’s been a really long time since I wrote my last blog. The gap reasonably is the outcome of acknowledging knowledge in various forms, thus leaving no time to share anything that’s not already known to the world. Ignorance occurs at all levels but as I went further deep to explore the powers of the mind and the Universe, it was guilt and shame that had consumed me by showing my position. Even though many around me are unaware of the powers of the subconscious, that would render me as a one-eyed man in the village of the blind. However, it doesn’t change the truth that there are people outside this village with both eyes. And in higher planetary realms, the God himself lives with infinite eyes. In a gradual manner, I will guide you through this article about my actions and the inspirations behind them, which have the potential to give you a solution to your problems.

 

I never pick up the phone

Amazon and Flipkart delivery executives are familiar with my schedule and they leave the parcel at my doorstep. They will simply send me an SMS for OTP later. This has been instruction and also an understanding because of my working hours. If we eradicate this basic need, then who will even call a single man?

Yes, Bank agents.

To sell insurances, loans and all stuff which should have been sorted much early in life.

Who else?

Friends!

Dear friends, meanwhile you miss me and tend to socialize then please know that my mind is totally engaged somewhere. It's not just THE JOB that I do. Its 9 hours of job, 2 hours of gaming, 3 hours of learning, and 7 hours of sleep quota that I need to complete in a given day. Rest 2 is for basic chores like eating, bathing, brushing, etc. Time is highly precious.

Interview calls

In the past two months of job hunt, I declared it upfront in the very beginning that I am not qualified enough for the job. And ask instead about the requirements that the company is having and the skillsets required for those. Instead of making a switch right now with a struggle to maintain expectations, I am all ready to make a gradual improvement every day of my life and be hired as per my comfort.

Neighbors and Relatives!

These close people maintain a dependency on the technical guy in proximity. Your mobile recharge, phone hanging, and other issues can wait. If the issue is urgent then go to the shop. Free repairs and help will happen in my leisure time. Also, don’t dare to come in front of me when I am in a meeting. I am the only coder in the house and meetings here don’t mean all talking and smiling and laughing as if in love! If my work doesn’t finish on time, other schedules will fall apart. And all of this for no reason. Thankfully I have been able to balance this gap. Moving to a city is not an option as the dependency on food, laundry and other things will increase, which obviously denotes no such possible productivity for single people than Working From Home.



Choose your circle wisely



Idiots are everywhere. Even I could be an idiot to someone. So, it’s important to find people to learn from. Learn as much as possible. Even the people I got outing with maintained that there is no smoking or fast food or cola in the venture. The motive is to keep fit so that should be accomplished. A circle should be more to push forward in the hustle.

Last year I joined a book club called The Bookish Tribe and my reading habits have shot up like anything. Engineering eventually ate up my reading habits because I was already struggling with academic books. So in the whole of my B.Tech I read only 3-4 novels. And this lack of habit remained with me until I joined the book club. After getting tips and tricks and involving in discussions, I feel more of inclusion towards the group and more inclination towards the book by simply getting the idea of the fascinating books available out there to cherish.

I have removed social media applications and use them in browser. This way neither the ad disturbs me nor notifications.

Here I would also like to mention energies. The two energies one needs to spend hi/her everyday are mental energy and physical energy. Depletion of physical energy tends one to desire sleep/rest. Its all like our phones and laptops needing a recharge when the battery is depleted. When physical energies end, then its mostly due to efforts for a living or hitting the gym. The erosion of mental energy also happens in the same process and the mind requires rest. Now how this mental energy is utilised is a wholesome question which seldom people ask that too in a seldom manner.

Good use of physical energy gives money or health. Decent use of mental energy similarly should provide a quality of life. Be it meditation, good conversations, learning something, there is no fixed way to resonate with good usage of mental superpower. Then there are gossips, backbiting, the news of who is in love with whom at college, are some of those thoughts which consume energy but don’t lead anywhere. The Compound Effect book has this point that its always a good practise to maintain the top 5 friends for each circle and keep refreshing the list. Also, about energies, I came to know from Dandapani LLC on Youtube.

 

Kindly keep quiet



Humans are blessed with a limited range of frequency when it comes to hearing. Dogs have a much higher perception and Whales even much more. This signifies that there are various kinds of sounds here where we live but different organisms have a different range of perceiving. This was all in terms of sound. Now imagine if we are so limited in our senses, then what would not be the outcome if we enhance all our five sense organs?

With time, I have been able to detect the kind of vibe that one is leaving. If someone has bad intentions then automatically my subconscious tends to move away from the person. This is how I have been able to deal against many potentially dangerous situations – by simply being aware/alert in the situation. On the other hand, staying alert is not everything. There is always a chance that while you are on the road, a drunk truck driver hits you over, and Boom! You are finished along with your goals for no fault of yours. It is also important that you remain this alert that a possible future is seen. If you don’t go on the road at the time, you feel you might face something terrible then you simply can avoid many penalties.

A superpower of this magnitude comes with time and immense practice. However, it is not something really unique and new. This had existed centuries ago and was the way of living for people at the time when India was called the Golden Sparrow. Then people didn’t switch jobs, and nor did they fight wars much. Agriculture for the body, meditation for the soul, and celebration for the mind is all we used to do back then. With conditioning, our superpowers are forgotten. The certainty is to discover the abilities of the highest evolved species and behave like one. That’s how we can vibe higher.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT Guy in Dreamland

GCEK Horror Stories CASE-1

Inexperienced adulthood