The Lonesome Tree on the Hill


Many times my eyes attract
The sight of a tree on a distant hill.
My visualization makes me haunted
By a silence and a thundering feel.

There it stands a little below the peak
Leafless and lifeless it stands upright.
Surrounded by tiny dried bushes it depicts
Massiveness alone does not give delight.

A ghost of loneliness surrounds
As an eyes among the blinds.
What gusto lies in grandeur?
If satisfaction is what self deprives.

Having observed the tree much
My mind explodes contemplating
What if I live such a life where
Hardwork without interest goes failing.

I have ever thought it wise
To opt for the road not taken.
Now that it’s time to return to the junction
May future whiten the days gone blacken.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GCEK Horror Stories CASE-1

Inexperienced adulthood

IT Guy in Dreamland