Ghost Life

Non-existent yet not flabbergasted
By the epiphanies of blood and flesh
Underlying beneath an invisible cloak
Standing between two people talking.
At times, playing games with the solitary
Reminds me of the pranks made long ago
It then used to be a group of kids in joy
Now I am just a ghost with inaudible laughter
Devoid of the feelings of jeopardy or survival
The differences aren't as large as the thoughts
That drove me off the ceiling fan
I ideated the visualisation of flying away
The destination being unknown
Like a stranger on a stranded land
However it is still a pursuit to wrest
From an unseemingly confiscation of purpose
Neither found in life nor death
Hence, circumstances aren't that disparate
I am better watching the unending sky
Than settle down in a devastated world
With social skills neither being an inborn talent
Nor something where I could upgrade with time
It's still this world that I dwell upon
Just in the cloak I best fit in.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GCEK Horror Stories CASE-1

Writing through the engineering days

Inexperienced adulthood